martes, 27 de enero de 2009

PAVEMENT.



PAVEMENT : Range Life

After the glow, the scene, the stage, the set
Talk becomes slow but theres one thing I'll never forget:
Hey, you gotta pay your dues before you pay the rent.
Over the turnstile turn out in the traffic
Theres ways of living its the way I'm living
Right or wrong, its all that I can do,
And I wouldnt want to let you be
I want a range life, if I could settle down,
If I could settle down, then I would settle down[x2]
Run from the pigs, the fuzz, the cops, the heat
Pass me your gloves, theres crime and its never complete
Until you snort it up or shoot it down
Youre never gonna feel free
Out on my skateboard the night is just hummin
And the gum smacks are the pulse I'll follow if my walkman fades
But I've got absolutely no one, no one but myself to blame
Don't worry- were in no hurry
Schools out, what did you expect?
I want a range life, if I could settle down,
If I could settle down, then I would settle down[x2]
Out on tour with the Smashing Pumpkins
Nature kids, I/they dont have no function
I don't understand what they meanAnd I could really give a fuck.
The Stone Temple Pilots,
Theyre elegant bachelors
Theyre foxy to me are they foxy to you?
I will agree there isnt absolutely nothing
Nothing more than me
Dreamin dream dream dream....


Range Life: Vida Tranquila
Después del esplendor, la escena, el escenario, el set/ la charla se hace lenta pero hay una cosa que nunca olvidaré:/ oye, tienes que pagar tus deudas antes de pagar el alquiler/ Más allá de las puertas giratorias/ y fuera en el tráfico hay maneras de vivir/ esté bien o mal mi manera de vivir,/ es todo lo que puedo hacer y no quisiera dejarte en paz

Quiero una vida tranquila/ si pudiera sentar la cabeza x2/ entonces sentaría la cabeza

Huye de los cerdos, la pasma, los polis, la bofia/ pásame tus guantes/ existe el crimen, y no está completo hasta que lo esnifas o le pegas un tiro/ nunca te sentirás libre./ Fuera en mi monopatín la noche zumba/ y los chasquidos de mi chicle/ son el pulso que seguiré si se apaga mi walkman/ pero no tengo absolutamente a nadie,excepto a mi, a quien culpar./ No te preocupes, no tenemos prisa/ el colegio ha terminado, ¿qué esperabas?

Quiero una vida tranquila...

De gira con los Smashing Pumkins/ hijos de la naturaleza, yo-ellos no sirven para nada/ no entiendo lo que quieren decir/ y me importa una mierda/ Stone Temple Pilots, son solteros elegantes/ me parecen atractivos, ¿te lo parecen a ti?/ estoy de acuerdo en que no lo son en absolutono más que yo./


Soñando, sueña, sueña, sueña...


No hay comentarios: