viernes, 19 de febrero de 2010

SPACE ODDITY & 2.001 : A SPACE ODISSEY.

SPACE ODDITY & 2.001 : A SPACE ODISSEY.

Bowie&Kubrick.

Ground control to major Tom / Ground control to major Tom /Take your protein pills and put your helmet on /(Ten) Ground control (Nine) to major Tom (Eight) /(Seven, six) Commencing countdown (Five), engines on (Four) /(Three, two) Check ignition (One) and may gods (Blastoff) love be with you /This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade /And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear /Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare /This is major Tom to ground control, I'm stepping through the door /And I'm floating in a most peculiar way /And the stars look very different today /Here am I floatin' 'round my tin can far above the world /Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do /Though I'm past one hundred thousand miles, I'm feeling very still /And I think my spaceship knows which way to go /Tell my wife I love her very much, she knows /Ground control to major Tom, your circuits dead, there's something wrong /Can you hear me, major Tom? /Can you hear me, major Tom? /Can you hear me, major Tom? /Can you hear... /Here am I sitting in my tin can far above the Moon /Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do

No hay comentarios: