miércoles, 31 de julio de 2013

MY WAY.

And now, the end is near;
and so i face the final curtain.
my friend, I'll say it clear,
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain.
I've lived a life that's full.
I've traveled each and ev'ry highway;
but more, much more than this,
I did it my way.


Regrets, I've had a few;
but then again, too few to mention.
I did what i had to do
and saw it through without exemption.
I planned each charted course;
each careful step along the byway,
but more, much more than this,
I did it my way.
Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
when I bit off more than I could chew.
but through it all, when there was doubt,
I ate it up and spit it out.
I faced it all and i stood tall;
and did it my way.
I've loved, I've laughed and cried.
I've had my fill; my share of losing.
and now, as tears subside,
I find it all so amusing.
To think I did all that;
and may I say - not in a shy way,
"no, oh no not me,
I did it my way".
For what is a man, what has he got?
if not himself, then he has naught.
to say the things he truly feels;
and not the words of one who kneels.
the record shows I took the blows -
and did it my way!


Y ahora, el final está aquí,/y me enfrento al último telón./Mi amigo, lo diré sin rodeos,/Hablaré de mi caso, del cual estoy seguro./He vivido una vida plena,/Viajé por todas y cada una de las autopistas./Y más, mucho más que esto,/Lo hice a mi manera./Arrepentimientos, he tenido unos pocos/Pero igualmente, muy pocos para mencionarlos./Hice lo que debía hacer/Y me alcanzó sin deber nada a nadie/Planeé cada ruta /Cada cuidadoso paso a lo largo del camino./Y más, mucho más que esto,/Lo hice a mi manera./Sí, hubo oportunidades,/Estoy seguro de que lo sabías,/Cuando mordí/Más de lo que podía masticar./Pero después de todo,/Cuando hubo duda,/Me lo comí todo y luego lo escupí./Me enfrenté a todo y me mantuve recto,/Y lo hice a mi manera./He amado, he reído y llorado./Estuve harto, mi parte de fracaso./Y ahora, que las lágrimas ceden,/Encuentro todo aquello tan entretenido/Pensar que hice todo eso./Y permíteme que lo diga, sin timidez,/oh, no, oh, no, no yo, yo lo hice a mi manera./Por qué se es un hombre, ¿por lo que tiene?/Si no es él mismo, entonces no tiene nada./Decir las cosas que realmente siente/Y no las palabras de alguien que se arrodilla./Mi historia muestra que encajé los golpes/Y lo hice a mi manera./Sí, fue a mi manera.

No hay comentarios: