lunes, 9 de marzo de 2009

U2_2

GET ON YOUR BOOTS

The future needs a big kiss / Winds blows with a twist / Never seen a moon like this / Can you see it too?/ Night is falling everywhere/ Rockets at the fun fair/ Satan loves a bomb scare/ But he won’t scare you/ Hey, sexy boots/ Get on your boots, yeah/ You free me from the dark dream/ Candy floss ice cream/ All our kids are screaming/ But the ghosts aren’t real/ Here’s where we gotta be/ Love and communityLaughter is eternity/ If joy is real/ You don’t know how beautiful/ You don’t know how beautiful you are/ You don’t know, and you don’t get it, do you?/ You don’t know how beautiful you are/ That’s someone’s stuff they’re blowing up/ We’re into growing up/ Women of the future/ Hold the big revelations/ I got a submarine/ You got gasoline/ I don’t want to talk about wars between nations/ Not right now/ Hey sexy boots.../ Get on your boots, yeah/ Not right now/ Bossy boots/ You don’t know how beautiful/ You don’t know how beautiful you are/ You don’t know, and you don’t get it, do you?/ You don’t know how beautiful you are/ Hey sexy boots/ I don’t want to talk about the wars between the nations/ Sexy boots, yeah/ Let me in the sound/ Let me in the sound/ Let me in the sound, sound/ Let me in the sound, sound/ Meet me in the sound/ Let me in the sound/ Let me in the sound, now/ God, I’m going down/ I don’t wanna drown now/ Meet me in the sound/ Let me in the sound/ Let me in the sound/ Let me in the sound, sound/ Let me in the sound, sound/ Meet me in the sound/ Get on your boots/ Get on your boots/ Get on your boots/ Yeah hey hey/

El futuro necesita un gran beso/ Los vientos soplan serpenteantes/ Nunca había visto una luna como esta/ ¿Puedes verla también?/ La noche está cayendo en todo el mundo/ Cohetes en la feria/ Satanás ama una amenaza de bomba/ Pero él no te asusta/ Hey, botas sexy/ Ponte tus Botas, sí/ Me liberas del sueño tenebroso/ Algodón de azúcar helado/ Todos nuestros niños están gritando/ Pero los fantasmas no son reales/Aquí es donde tenemos que estar/ Amor y comunidad/ La risa es la eternidad/ Si la alegría es real/ No sabes que bella/ No sabes que bella/ No sabes, y no lo consigues, ¿verdad?/ No sabes que hermosa eres/ Eso es algo de alguien que está volando/ Estamos en crecimiento/ Las mujeres del futuro/ Tienen las grandes revelaciones/ Tengo un submarino/ Tienes la gasolina/ No quiero hablar de las guerras entre las naciones/ Ahora no/ Hey botas sexy.../ Ponte tus botas, sí/ Ahora no Marimandona/ No sabes que bella/ No sabes que bella/ No sabes, y no lo consigues, ¿verdad?/ No sabes que hermosa eres/ Hey botas sexy/ No quiero hablar de las guerras entre las naciones/ Botas sexy, yeah/ Déjame entrar en el sonido/ Déjame entrar en el sonido/ Déjame entrar en el sonido, el sonido/ Déjame entrar en el sonido, el sonido/ Encuéntrame en el sonido/ Déjame entrar en el sonido/ Déjame entrar en el sonido, ahora/ Dios, me estoy hundiendo/ No quiero que ahogarme ahora/ Encuéntrame en el sonido/ Déjame entrar en el sonido/ Déjame entrar en el sonido/ Déjame entrar en el sonido, el sonido/ Déjame entrar en el sonido, el sonido/Encuéntrame en el sonido/ /Ponte tus Botas/ Ponte tus Botas/ Ponte tus Botas/ Sí hey hey

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

La musica comença on finalitza el silenci

LdM

McQ dijo...

No se on vaig llegir o escoltar que el silenci va ser inventat o creat en el moment que es va inventar la musica.

Anónimo dijo...

La musica s'ha de veure, la pintura s'ha de sentir...

LdM