lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

THE WANDERER.



...saw the skin and bones
Of a city without a soul
I went out walking under an atomic sky

Where the ground won’t turn and the rain it burns
Like the tears when I said goodbye.


Yeah, I went with nothing, nothing but the thought of you.
I went wandering.


I went drifting through the capitals of tin
Where men can’t walk or freely talk
And sons turn their fathers in.
...


Lyrics : Bono; Music : U2; Album : Zooropa; 1993; U2 & Johnny Cash


...vi la piel y los huesos
De una ciudad sin alma
Salí a caminar bajo un cielo atómico
Donde la tierra no produce y la lluvia quema
Como las lágrimas cuando digo adiós.
Yeah, me fui sin nada, nada excepto el recuerdo de ti
Fui vagabundo.
Fui a la deriva a través de las capitales de metal
Donde los hombres no pueden andar ni hablar con libertad
Y los hijos traicionan a sus padres

No hay comentarios: